Thursday 1 March 2012

Making money on the internet

Making money on the internet is not as easy as it used to be.  It has rarely been easy.  Well it is like winning the lottery is easy - if you win.  Some people have made very easy fortunes on the internet like the million dollar home page but it is not easy to come up with ideas that make money and there are no easy recipes.  There are ways, however, to do it.  The way I do it is to create adverts for merchants on affiliate networks and place them on my web site.  I write content and stuff for the web site and if certain products or services are relevant then I can point to the adverts.  People find the adverts and click through to the vendors website.  If they buy something I get a small commission.  It doesn't cost the customer any money and it is a very neat targeted marketing plan for the merchants.  They only pay if they sell something.  I create pages like ...


So if you are wondering how I make money on the internut - that is how!  It's not easy and it doesn't make much at the moment.  But the revenue is growing and if I keep at it I might get out of this poverty hole I am stuck in.  And here is some really neat labelling software if you want to create address labels quickly and easily.  Like that!  And if you want to make money out of thin air that is really easy.  If you want to know something interesting that is easy too :)  And I like making animated gifs too!

5 comments:

  1. It doesn't cost the customer any money and it is a very neat targeted marketing plan for the merchants.

    That's bullshit thinking, customers, consumers, are the ones that pay for everything, we're the bottom of the fucking food chain.

    If I want to make another fifty bucks a day I can think of a number of ways of doing so without the internut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money is illegitimate. Everything is relative. If nature is amoral (which it is) then why would you want to be at the bottom of the food chain? But then I don't believe in free will.

      Delete
  2. Why in the fuck are you using word verification? Everyone fucking hates it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... I didn't know I was. But now that you've told me - because it saves me having to continue deleting tacky spam.

      Delete
  3. Just how much spam do you get? I seldom get it and when I do I just mock it.

    I believe in free will but I also believe in controlling it. And I believe in protecting my right with a gun.

    ReplyDelete