Now here is a truly religious movie from DarkMatter2525. You can't help getting the point really. I like it... (this one is dedicated to Dinners because I know he'll love it)
I dispute this theory. Having spent 5 days in The New Forest recently and having seen absolutely nobody but English people speaking English and absolutely nobody wearing 'peek-a-boo' Bedouin tents I can categorically confirm Heaven does exist. I've been there.
As Belinda Carlisle once sang...'Heaven is a place on Earth'...and it's in Devon. Rumour has it Heaven may also be in Norfolk and possibly Cornwall too....
I rest my vodka...er...case.
...er...and just in case The Buddhists have it right...I will return as a cat with a good owner...
-
Everywhere, it turns out, is warming faster than the rest of the world.
Every region, every country, all of them, faster than the rest. You may
sense a sli...
No one but a fool would run an economy this way
-
The Bank of England's Monetary Policy Committee issued its quarterly report
yesterday, coinciding with its interest rate announcement. The rate is
staying ...
Scottish Independence: Set the Date!
-
The Scottish Government urgently needs a bold and radical approach to
achieving Independence in spite of the firm London veto on a referendum. It
is pl...
Private Greed & Public Grievance
-
Whatever public goals we aim to pursue, we are repeatedly told, private
money and the profit motive are needed to deliver greater investment and
efficien...
Farewell to Vox Political… Now join The Whip Line!
-
Share this post: Vox Political ends today. To continue reading the best
political commentary in the United Kingdom, you need to subscribe to The
Whip Lin...
Motor Rotation Tester
-
[image: Motor rotation tester]
Motor rotation tester
The Motor and Phase Rotation Tester permits the electrical contractor or
industrial maintenance elect...
Follow the Money
-
The United Kingdom is roughly 93 thousand square miles of magnificent
loveliness.
Unfortunately & despite Britain's magnificent loveliness leading
#Brexi...
Sinn Féin and the poppy
-
Provisional Sinn Féin’s president candidate Liadh Ní Riada has stated she
would wear a poppy if elected. Every year there is a debate on the poppy.
What do...
-
As reported in Renewable Energy Magazine (REM), Hungarian utility NKM
Mobilitas Ltd (Mobiliti) is aiming to establish a new EV charging network
across the ...
Trauma informed, trauma altered, and healing...
-
Here's a few thoughts on healing.
Primarily that it is as much a collective response, as an individual
response.... the whole matters.
Mindful body work, ...
Music for Adults: Part 1
-
It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I could blame a new
job in part, but more simply I guess it was just laziness. Anyhow in the
meanwh...
Linguistic Lingering, or Languor in Language
-
Like all other crusty sexagenarians, I get irritated by certain trends in
the evolution of the language I speak. I suppose it’s natural to retain a
deeply ...
A phony and a failure
-
After watching part of the clown show the other night it's a safe bet none
of these guys or girl is capable of running anything. It looked more like a...
What???????? There is no heaven?????????
ReplyDeleteI'm shocked to my very core. Shocked I tell you.
I dispute this theory. Having spent 5 days in The New Forest recently and having seen absolutely nobody but English people speaking English and absolutely nobody wearing 'peek-a-boo' Bedouin tents I can categorically confirm Heaven does exist. I've been there.
As Belinda Carlisle once sang...'Heaven is a place on Earth'...and it's in Devon. Rumour has it Heaven may also be in Norfolk and possibly Cornwall too....
I rest my vodka...er...case.
...er...and just in case The Buddhists have it right...I will return as a cat with a good owner...
Loved it old bean. Abso loved it!!! Ta